You have probably heard a lot about the many health benefits of olive oil, especially extra virgin olive oil. Numerous studies have talked about how much olive oil can help in a diet to improve your overall cardiovascular health and to prevent a lot of harmful diseases that could inflict your body. However, there are a number of other benefits to the use of olive oil that you may not have been familiar with.
Here are just a few of them:
• Reduce snoring. There have been numerous reports of people who have problems with snoring being able to relax their throat muscles and cease snoring by sipping even
just a teaspoon of olive oil before they go to bed every night. This is an extra benefit for your spouse as well, as they’ll also be able to get the restful sleep they need!
• Stop heartburn. A teaspoon of olive oil before bed doesn’t just help to reduce snoring—it also has great effects on your esophagus and digestive system, killing some of the acidic buildup in your body to prevent heartburn from occurring and waking you up at night.
• Reduce obesity. Extra virgin olive oil, when used to replace other fatty ingredients, can help to provide a healthier diet that will be less likely to lead to obesity and general weight issues. This means that in turn, it will lead to a smaller likelihood of heart problems, diabetes, cancer and more.
• Healthier skin. There are a number of soaps and moisturizers that use olive oil as a key ingredient. Even just applying a few drops of olive oil directly to your skin and then washing and wiping it off with a soft, warm cloth will give your skin a healthier, more beautiful complexion.
• Taste. Most people don’t realize that olive oil comes in a large range of flavors, depending on the type of olive used to create the oil, where the olives were grown, how the oil was processed and more. Even slight differences in the oil can add some unique tastes to whatever dishes you use it in.
Place your order from My Olive Tree today to start taking advantage of these benefits, and many more!
Our mission is to create a partnership between the Evangelical community and the nation of Israel; this partnership will produce employment, income, and revenue for humanitarian aid projects in Israel. We envision the planting of one-million olive trees over the next seven years. This relationship was prophesied in the Bible centuries ago, that the foreigners and strangers (those not of Jewish descent) would help rebuild the walls of Israel and cause the desert to bloom (Isa 35:1). Among other things, this reforestation is an environmental blessing for the entire region. May all who participate in this project be blessed body, soul and spirit; it is time for you to take root in Israel!