When you decide to donate to My Olive Tree, you are not just benefiting the citizens of Israel who are in need of greater agricultural and economic stability. Your gift will help to feed the nation’s children while also supporting a variety of other humanitarian aid projects in the region. This is one of the reasons why our King’s Valley project is considered such an important part of our goal to bless the entire nation of Israel.
Here are just a few of the humanitarian aid projects that benefit from the work of My Olive Tree:
- Food for families of Lone Soldiers: There are thousands of soldiers dedicating their lives to defending Israel who do not have any family to provide them with the support they so desperately need. Their meager wages make it almost impossible for them to pay bills or even buy food. This project focuses on reducing the living expenses of these soldiers, their spouses, and their children.
- Jerusalem Menorah Project: We are working on getting funding for a 10-foot Magen David menorah made out of steel, which will then be placed on the Mountain of Light. This statue, which overlooks tens of thousands of passersby daily, will be a constant reminder of the Light of the Gentiles and the partnership with Israel during a time of restoration.
- Safe houses: We support safe houses throughout Israel that act as shelters for abused and neglected children. In these houses, they can find shelter, safety and solace. This is especially important in Israel, where a third of all families are living below the poverty line, which makes abuse and violence significantly more likely.
- Dead Sea Moringa farms: Dead Sea Moringa specializes in producing moringa-based supplements made from moringa plants grown in the Dead Sea region and in Togo, Africa. Support for My Olive Tree results in support for these farms in Togo, where people are growing the nutrient-rich moringa plant known for helping people suffering from malnutrition to get the vitamins and minerals they need.
- Beot Eyal Rehabilitation Center: This center provides people a chance to participate in sports, rehab and fitness all in one place. People who suffer injuries or have disabilities would otherwise be left to fend for themselves.
These are just a few of the many humanitarian aid projects we sponsor. Others include special needs schools, hospitals, army projects, feeding the hungry and much more. Your donation makes a tremendous difference. Contact us at My Olive Tree today for more information.