Be Prepared for Passover and Show Your Love for Israel!
This Passover Gift Box comes with…
- Haggadah produced by Curt Landry Ministries for services at the House of David
- Passover Matzah – 1 lb. box
- Premium Charoset – 8.82 oz./250g
- Premium Ground Turkish Coffee – 3.52 oz./100g
- 2 Olive Wood Communion Cups
- Ram’s Horn Shofar
- Watercolor Print of Israel – 5” x 7” (unframed)
- The King’s Oil Holy Anointing Oil®
- SPECIAL ADD-ON OFFER > Passover Seder Plate $16 (Reg $27) << Click to add to cart
Get all of these in one box, enjoy for yourself… or give to someone as a gift!
*Note descriptions for each item below.
Only 4 left in stock
This Passover Gift Box from My Olive Tree is full of items you can enjoy during Passover and other times throughout the year. Get these items for yourself or give them to someone as a gift!
Manischewitz – The Passover Collection Matzos 1 lb. box
- ORIGINAL – The Original Passover Matzo, Enjoyed Since 1988
- TWO INGREDIENTS – Made with Just Two Ingredients: Flour & Water Only
- CERTIFIED KOSHER – For Passover and Year Round
- NON-GMO VERIFIED
Curt Landry Ministries at the House of David – Haggadah.
The text is recited at the Passover Seder and includes a narrative of the Exodus. Use this beautiful full-color Curt Landry Ministries produced Haggadah to follow along from your home or with your congregation!
Enjoy this Made in Israel Premium Charoset at Passover or any time throughout the year!
(Net Weight 8.82 oz. / 250g)
Charoset is sweet applesauce filled with chunks of apples, nuts, wine, and cinnamon. At the Passover seder, charoset is eaten to not only signify the mortar placed between the bricks created by the Hebrews while in slavery, but it also acts as a reflection of the goodness (the sweetness) of God, who is faithful to remove the bitter roots from our lives.
Classic Morning Blend Turkish Ground Coffee
Have you tried starting your morning ritual with a beautiful cup of freshly brewed Turkish coffee? This high-energy blend brews in seconds, made either directly in your cup or in a French press so that you can get your day started right. This Classic Morning Blend Turkish Coffee uses fresh, Jerusalem-roasted coffee beans that are blended in micro-batches of premium Arabica beans, ground in the Turkish style for a unique cup of Middle Eastern coffee.
Explore the essence of “Shalva”—the ancient Hebrew word for calmness and tranquility—through their fine boutique blended coffees and teas. Shalva partners with special-needs organizations for their product packaging, providing community benefits for people of all backgrounds across Jerusalem.
- Weight 3.52 oz./100g
Olive Wood Communion Cups (Set of 2)
- Handcrafted in Israel, featuring a pedestal design
- Stands 1.75″H, for individual use
- Beautiful, natural olive wood
- Made in Israel
Bring a piece of the Holy Land to your communion table with these uniquely created, one-of-a-kind olive wood communion cups. These beautifully handcrafted cups are crafted by skills artisans in Israel and are made from a solid piece of olive wood grown in the Holy Land.
Ram’s Horn Shofar
The ram’s horn shofar is known as the original shofar, tracing its history back thousands of years to the binding of Isaac. It is believed by some that the original shofar was created from the ram given to Abraham by God in place of the sacrifice of Isaac. Our ram’s horns are harvested from natural annual shedding.
- Estimated size: 10-14 inches measured using the outside surface.
- Please note that colors, textures, and polish may vary due to the fact that this is a natural animal product, and the measurements are approximate.
Israel Map Watercolor Print
- Size: 5 x 7”
- Color: ‘Purple Rain’
- Premium Luster Fine Art Paper
- Archival Ink
This is a watercolor fine art print giclee made from original artwork. Unframed.
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 6 in|