An olive tree sapling planted in Israel that honors you, a loved one, or a Holocaust survivor!
- Have roots in the Holy Land
- Stand with Israel and make your voice heard
- Honor a loved one in your life
- Commemorate an event
- Fulfill the prophecy of Israel’s land restoration (Ezekiel 39, Amos 9, Isaiah 49)
Leave a lasting legacy in the Promised Land! (Page down to learn more or click add-to-cart to sponsor)
The More Trees You Sponsor, The More You Save!
Sponsor 2 and save $15 per tree!
Sponsor 3 and save $25 per tree!
Sponsor 4+ and save $35 per tree!
Sponsor 7+ and save $40 per tree!
Sponsor 10+ and save $50 per tree!
Sponsor 26+ and save $70 per tree!
Discounts apply to a single transaction, one tributee, one certificate. If you desire multiple certificates to honor multiple tributess please sponsor individual trees.
When you sponsor an olive tree sapling that is planted in a kibbutzim or on an IDF base in Israel, you are…
Taking an Active Role in Prophetic Fulfillment
- It allows you to tell others about your beliefs and God’s faithful promises.
- It allows you to connect with the Holy Land in a tangible way.
- It allows you to put your prayers into action and look forward to ushering in the coming King (Psalm 122:6-7, Zechariah 2:10-33).
Making Your Political Voice Heard
- It allows you to take a physical stand with Israel, politically and militarily.
- It allows you to tell others about your political views and show how you back them.
- It allows you to honor a loved one whose life you respected because of their devotion to their nation.
Ensuring Economic Growth and Stability
- It allows you to influence the current and future economic culture in areas such as the Gaza Strip and Golan Heights.
- It allows you to have peace of mind that you are sowing seeds into an economically sound nation.
- It allows you to provide jobs that will help the nation of Israel grow, thus improving our nation’s political and economic security.
Commemorating an Important Event in Your Life
- It allows you to attach your event and family to the Holy Land.
- It allows you to mark memorable moments beyond a simple photograph.
- It allows your event to bless others for generations to come.
Creating a Lasting Way to Remember a Loved One
- It allows you to give your loved one physical roots in the Holy Land.
- It allows you to feel comforted knowing others will be blessed by your loved one.
- It allows you to pass on the legacy of your loved one.
Honoring a Holocaust Survivor
- It allows you to impact a life that has endured unimaginable trauma.
- It allows you to take a stand for justice in this world.
- It allows you to give God’s chosen the lasting gift of legacy.
Read this sponsor’s impact story…
Steve works at a local community care center where Sherman Ray, a Holocaust survivor, lives. Sherman was greatly shaken up and unable to sleep after hearing about shootings and acts of anti-Semitism on the news. After talking with Sherman, Steve and his family wanted to do something. They decided to sponsor an olive tree in Sherman’s name.
Below is a picture of Steve and Sherman holding the framed certificate they received with the tree sponsorship. Steve says, “[Sherman] proudly placed [the certificate] on his wall right after the picture was taken.” Sherman’s spirit is soothed knowing there are people who care and act in peaceful ways even when the world seems dark. Sherman recently celebrated his 98th birthday and still works 30+ hours a week in his tailor shop.
Though it does not erase the past, planting a tree in honor of a Holocaust victim or survivor does ensure that their life will never be forgotten. Instead, their memory will live on in the form of an olive tree or grapevine that will not only give fruit for generations to come but also help restore the land for the Messiah’s return.
When You Sponsor an Olive Tree Sapling, You Can Expect…
- A beautiful certificate of authenticity with either your name or the name of your tributee printed on it. This is a daily reminder that your generosity has sowed seeds of hope into countless lives.
- Your name and the name of your tributee to be displayed on the Wall of Honor. This signifies your voice, your influence, your love, and your prophetic fulfillment.
- The IDF soldiers and/or kibbutzim farmers who care for the trees to reap 100% of the profit from their harvest. This was designed as a lasting project that truly blesses Israel and secures their future and yours.
Here’s How It Works….
My Olive Tree is privileged with the unique opportunity to partner directly with the kibbutzim farmers and/or the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). Through this partnership, we can access the land and resources needed to provide your tree with adequate soil and water to reap a harvest for up to 500 years!
That’s right—olive trees have been known to produce fruit for hundreds of years, thus blessing generation after generation.
My Olive Tree has created an easy and effective 3-step process to give you a voice and make your beliefs known.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button below to purchase your olive tree sapling that will be planted on a kibbutzim or an IDF base in Israel.
- Proceed to the checkout and fill out the form. Put your name and/or the name of someone you want to honor in the “tributee” field.
- Have your name and/or the name of the person you honored displayed on My Olive Tree’s Wall of Honor.
Are you ready to make a difference and leave a lasting legacy in the Holy Land? Don’t wait for an opportunity to get involved in God’s plan of land restoration. We are truly seeing the seeds of our sponsors multiplied physically and spiritually as they bless Israel—just as God promises (Genesis 12:3).
What Does It Mean to Sponsor an Olive Tree or Grapevine?
It means you are sponsoring a tree or grapevine in the Holy Land soil so that your cause, your voice, and your beliefs are physically tied to Israel. As a result, Israel is blessed and reaps a harvest year after year through the tree or grapevine you chose to sponsor. And you can hold on to the promises of Genesis 12:3: “I will bless those who bless you…”