When you sponsor a 10 to 15-year-old olive tree that is planted in the King’s Valley in Israel, you are…
Taking an Active Role in Prophetic Fulfillment
- It allows you to tell others about your beliefs and God’s faithful promises.
- It allows you to connect with Holy Land in a tangible way.
- It allows you to put your prayers into action and look forward to ushering in the coming King (Psalm 122:6-7, Zechariah 2:10-33).
Making Your Political Voice Heard
- It allows you to take a physical stand with Israel, politically and militarily.
- It allows you to tell others about your political views and show how you back them.
- It allows you to honor a loved one whose life you respected because of their devotion to their nation.
Ensuring Economic Growth and Stability
- It allows you to influence the current and future economic culture within the City of Jerusalem.
- It allows you to have peace of mind that you are sowing seeds into an economically sound nation.
- It allows you to provide jobs that will help the nation of Israel grow, thus improving our nation’s political and economic security.
Commemorating an Important Event in Your Life
- It allows you to attach your event and family to the Holy Land.
- It allows you to mark memorable moments beyond a simple photograph.
- It allows your event to bless others for generations to come.
Creating a Lasting Way to Remember a Loved One
- It allows you to give your loved one physical roots in the Holy Land.
- It allows you to feel comforted knowing others will be blessed by your loved one.
- It allows you to pass on the legacy of your loved one.
Honoring a Holocaust Survivor
- It allows you to impact a life that has endured unimaginable trauma.
- It allows you to take a stand for justice in this world.
- It allows you to give God’s chosen the lasting gift of legacy.
Are you ready to make a difference and leave a lasting legacy in the Holy Land? Don’t wait for an opportunity to get involved in God’s plan of land restoration. We are truly seeing the seeds of our sponsors multiplied physically and spiritually as they bless Israel—just as God promises (Genesis 12:3).
What Does It Mean to Sponsor an Olive Tree or Grapevine?
It means you are sponsoring a tree or grapevine in the Holy Land soil so that your cause, your voice, and your beliefs are physically tied to Israel. As a result, Israel is blessed and reaps a harvest year after year through the tree or grapevine you chose to sponsor. And you can hold on to the promises of Genesis 12:3: “I will bless those who bless you…”