My Olive Tree truly initiates a cycle of blessing.
- Each sponsorship results in a tree or grapevine planted. This tree or vine is a blessing to the farmers and their families in Israel, the land of Israel (go green!), and it releases a blessing for the generous sponsor and their family. Genesis 12:3 says “I will bless those who bless you…” We are activating that promise with EVERY sponsorship.
- The harvest is a blessing to the farmers and the army bases that harvest the olives for food or olive oil products and are allowed to keep the proceeds from the sponsored trees thus providing food and income.
- My Olive Tree makes an annual contribution from an estimated percentage of the annual harvest value from our groves and donates to humanitarian aid projects to feed the children, support holocaust survivors, and bless lone soldiers. So not only do we leave the harvest with the farmers but we also donate on top of that EVERY year.
- Each tree bears fruit for years and generations to come to benefit the nation of Israel and the larger the harvest the larger the annual contribution to humanitarian aid. That is why every tree makes a difference year after year. That is why we are truly the gift that keeps on giving.
- My Olive Tree helps fight the BDS (boycott divestment sanctions) by supporting Israeli farmers and Israeli business and products. We provide a way for individuals to take a stand and DO something to fight this attack on the Israeli economy. It is practical and effective.
Our mission is to create a partnership between the Evangelical community and the nation of Israel; this partnership will produce employment, income, and revenue for humanitarian aid projects in Israel. We envision the planting of one-million olive trees over the next seven years. This relationship was prophesied in the Bible centuries ago, that the foreigners and strangers (those not of Jewish descent) would help rebuild the walls of Israel and cause the desert to bloom (Isa 35:1). Among other things, this reforestation is an environmental blessing for the entire region. May all who participate in this project be blessed body, soul and spirit; it is time for you to take root in Israel!